ARTROMOT -CPM moves your patients
The ARTROMOT state-of-the-art CPM (continuous passive motion) range
offers cost-effective and highly efficient solutions for
postoperative treatment after joint surgery.
ARTROMOT -devices are available for
- Knee and hip
Advantages at a glance
Therapy with ARTROMOT -CPM:
- Prevents arthrofibrosis and joint stiffness
- Improving healing of joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments and soft
- Promotes edema resorption
- Reduces pain
- Increases metabolic process
- Reduces length of hospital stay and overall duration of treatment.
ARTROMOT -devices are developed and produced by ORMED, the German
market leader in CPM.
Take advantage of our expertise:
Over 20 years of experience in development, manufacturing and
Made in Germany
ARTROMOT - CPM devices are usually used on an immediate
postoperative basis. The length of daily treatment can vary,
depending on the injury or illness:
- 3-4 hours(general recommendation)
- up to 24 hours a day in the case of operations of the joint