Fire Retardant Paint (Wood)
AllFire Rated Paint / Coat
Fire Protection Coat For Wood
HW intumescent coating (water based) offer a range of clear and
coloured coatings designed to
upgrade new and existing timber substrates meeting UK National and
European Fire Regulations.
It is to ensure that the structural elements of a building designed
to support a load (i.e. floor joists that bear the overall floor
maintain their load-bearing elements is generally measured in an
amount of time that building element is required to maintain it’s
HW system achieves 30 minute and 60 minute fire protection ratings.
Pass following standard:
- BS476: Part 6 & 7 [Class 0 & 1 Classification]
- BS476: Part 20/22:1987 [60 minutes]
- EN 1364-1: 1999 [66 minutes]
- EN 13823:2002 [Single Burn Item]
- EN 11925-2:2002 [Ignitability]
Finishing Colour : White , BS , RAL colour
Packaging : 1 Litre , 5 Litre , 20 Litre
Storage Temperature5’C ~ 30’C
Primer : HWAP/WB Adhesion Primer [1 coat]
Intumescent : HW system [2 coat for 30 minutes, 3 coat for 60 minutes]
Compatible Top Coat : Jotun Wood Varnish [1 ~ 2 coat]
* Light sanding on wood surface before Envirograf coating.
* Only apply these products in areas where the atmospheric moisture
is below 65%.
* Do not apply these coat in temperature below 5C.
* Only apply these products on surfaces that have a moisture
content below 17%.
|Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.|